Wednesday, April 8, 2015

easter in the north


Milo vest all completed and fitting perfectly.





With my youngest brother at his confirmation party. We are told we look alike. 


Playing at my old kindergarten playground. 



Clue 1/5 is ready and waiting. 

Testing, testing.... it passed. 

I feel obligated to tell you my children did not finish all this chocolate by themselves. They happen to have very helpful parents who came to their aid and did some serious eating for them. 



We have just returned from our Easter brake in the country. My brother had his confirmation party on Thursday and then there was a big family dinner party on Easter Sunday - over twenty adults and children. Very busy indeed! But fun, lots of fun. In between all the food and parties we enjoyed the company of my family, played instruments, met up with dear friends and strolled around in this breathtaking scenery. Lots of nature, lots of relaxing. Good stuff. 

I do have some knitting projects to share. First, An ongoing project - a jumper for myself from the most amazing knitting books I have seen lately, Kofteboken. Have you checked it out? It is just amazing. I chose one of the simplest designs in the whole book but it still involves a first for me: knitting top down. This is going slowly but surely and I hope to be wearing it before autumn, hopefully late summer. Lets hope I finish it in early summer and then ironically enough never get a chance to wear it due to all the warm weather we'll have, yes? Here's hoping. 

And even though I really shouldn't have, I did decide last minute to participate in Romi Hill's MKAL which started on April 3rd. I don't have time. I still really want to since last year was so fun. So I'm doing it anyway. The first clue was a blast and I finished it in a few hours. Can't wait for the next one!

In other news, I am just very busy with school and the secret knitting project not-to-be-mentioned-just-yet. I still plan on posting here at least two times a week. So A bientot, my friends. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your colourwork and I love a good MKAL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh yes, mkals are quite the addiction...

      Delete