Sunday, March 8, 2015

the fluffiest of hats




Pattern: Fresco Simply Slouchy Hat by Susan Miller
Yarn: Phildar Pur Angora
Needles: 3.5 mm

And so, another week has come to an end. My weekend was pretty slow and quiet, or at least as far as that goes when sharing a life with two young children, and I'm ready to start a new week. Well, I sort of have to be ready, since I've got a ton of schoolwork waiting (I'm counting on the magical tomorrow, as always the ever-so-handy source of postponing...). We have had a lot of snow and wind these last few weeks and I really am ready for spring. Please, let there be spring soon!

I did finish this quick project for myself, a hat knit out of some wonderfully soft angora yarn that my sister bought for me as a present when she was travelling in France last year. I am very content with the pattern (it's free, too!) and can now give it my recommendations. 

I'll be back here on Tuesday with this weeks KCCO, which includes my first crochet project in months. Until then, I shall be petting my hat (so soooooft) and keeping up with school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment