Wednesday, March 11, 2015

sunshine balaclava


I have been working on this little crochet balaclava, using leftover Term yarn from the Lillies Top I made for Ósk. (Although, as it turned out, I had to buy more of it anyway and will have leftovers from this project as well...). This is yet another pattern by my talented friend Hildur Yr, and a very quick and cute one it is. It has that hippie vibe about it, as so many crochet projects do, and will make a fitting present for our friends first baby, who is due in the next few days. It's nice to do some crochet along with all the knitting, it's been a while and I somehow forgot how fun it is.

I'll make it a short post this time, I've had a very long day and have an early meeting tomorrow morning. I am linking up with Frontier dreams as usually and highly recommend checking out at least a few of the KCCO links over there - so many interesting and beautiful things being made all over the world! Inspiring indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment