Thursday, May 28, 2015

unspun (a day too late...)


I tend to push deadlines. That's why, on this blog, KCCO Tuesdays turned in to KCCO Wednesdays when I gave in to always posting about my current knitting project a day too late. And now that I've changed it, well, I have repeatedly been posting on Thursdays instead. Ay,ay,ay. No harm done really, although I do like to get things done on time. This is an area where I have a chance to improve my ways, one of the few (!).

This week's knitting project is an indulgent little lopi sweater for Ósk. I had a strong craving to work with single-ply unspun Lopi (the best kind of lopi wool!!) and had some white and pink in my stash. I also had the perfect sweater pattern, so, voila! I am already done with the body and have started one sleeve. I am anticipating a very sweet looking little sweater for my sweet looking toddler, perfect for the sometimes not so warm Icelandic summer. It's a nice project for working on in between long shifts, as well.

I am linking up with Frontier Dreams for this week's KCCO. Do check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment