Tuesday, October 14, 2014

must.finish.Morganite.


As much as I look forward to wearing my Morganite sweater (almost as much as just finishing that thing), my actions seem to speak to the contrary. I just can't seem to bring myself to finish these last few rows. It's a mystery to me, but still, absolutely true. I've been putting it off for months now. I mean, I started this sweater on January 1st! It's been almost a year, for crying out loud! So since Birthday Knitting is over, and since due to all the secret knitting designing I'm doing there'll be almost no knitted Christmas presents this year, I am making myself pick up this knitting project. Seriously, I have no excuses and I don't even have any other knitting projects going on right now. (That's a first in months). Do any of you have such a must-get-around-to-finish-that-darned-thing project going on? Please share with me if you do, misery loves company...
As usually, I'm linking up with Frontier Dreams for KCCO Tuesday. Best wishes!

10 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Just finish it quickly and start wearing it ;-)
    I know, the longer it takes the harder it gets. But it will totally be worth it!
    Lena x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the pep! I'll knit a row or two as soon as I'm done typing this ;)

      Delete
  2. It looks so lovely you should finish it soon. I'm still working on a blanket that is going to take me ages...I must get a riddle on too...
    debx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, oh blankets can be the worst! I bet you'll be thrilled once you finish :)

      Delete
  3. Always have a few projects that I am procrastinating! I have a shawl that I've been working on for 4 years. Anyhow, your sweater looks lovely. I sure hope you DO finish, because I really want to see how it looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to post photos , relishing in my joy of the Finished Object :)

      Delete
  4. Do it, you are so close and it will be beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I certainly have one jumper that needs finishing before it's first birthday in Feb! I only have one sleeve to finish (garter stitch!) and the the neckline, why I cannot bring myself to just do it, I do not know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, from recent evidence gathered, it is not nearly as big of a deal to pick it up as your mind would tell you when just looking at it ;)

      Delete