Wednesday, October 1, 2014

a belated Tuesday, otherwise known as "Wednesday"


Although I usually try to keep up with posting project photos on Tuesdays, as a weekly rhythm and linking up with Frontier Dreams' KCCO, yesterday was a miss. So here it is a day late. Truth to be told I didn't really even have anything to show yesterday morning. My current priority project are the longies I'm designing and they are now too far along to be demonstrated in public. I did buy yarn for Úlfur's Birthday sweater before leaving for Greece and it was my travel project, for knitting in the airplane and on car rides. Only problem was that the store was almost out of this particular kind of yarn so I could only buy one skein! I finished it ten days into the trip and have been crossing my fingers since I got back that the shipment would arrive soon enough for me to finish the sweater before his birthday (which today is only a week away, might I add). But yesterday it finally arrived and Birthday Sweater Knitting is now resumed. Wish me luck time wise, dear readers, I might really need it. 

2 comments:

  1. I did the same (published a day late), time getting away from me! The sweater is gorgeous - colours were worth waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So worth the wait! It looks amazing so far!

    ReplyDelete