Sunday, August 31, 2014

twelve months of stashbusting











(Sorry for the awful photo, it's from my phone, it's the only one I've got)


All done! I used a lot of stashed/leftover yarn in this whole process, although I have to say my stash of yarn seems to somehow just grow itself back every time I make a cut, much like a plant. Yet another knitting mystery, I guess. 

This has been a long day, with Ósk's christening and birthday party. Everything went beautifully and we are so grateful for our family and of course the little star of the day herself. I got her a rainbow silk as a christening present but I'm still saving the birthday presents since her real birthday isn't until Tuesday even though we celebrated it today because we already had invited everyone for the christening. 

Thank you Hildur for hosting the stashed/leftover yarn challenge. In hindsight I can see I have used this as an opportunity mostly to make gloves and mittens :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment